Complete NDE and destructive testing, RT, UT, MT, PT, VT, LT tensile testing, chemical analysis, metallurgical and welding engineers, P.E.
ASNT SNT-TC-1A LEVEL-III available at your request.
- National Accreditation / Welding Certifications
- ATF Testing Facility Accreditations, Welder Certification
- ASNT SNT-TC-1A - NDE Certifications, Non Destructive Testing
- Accredited Testing Facilities ATF throughout the U.S.A.
- CWT Bureau offers these services
- Welding Certifications in AWS structural or ASME boiler and pressure vessel, ASME B31 piping codes, API -1104
- AWS, ASME, State Boiler and Bridge D.O.T. approved
- Aerospace MIL-STD 1595 AWS D17.1
- NAVSEA 248 CERTIFICATION, EN-287/288 / ISO
- Robotic ARC Welding Personnel
- Orbital Welding and Personnel
- Railroad Cars and Locomotives
- Medical Gas Brazing Certifications
- NFPA Certifications
- AWS, ASME, ETC... test plates and pipe coupons available
- Bureau National Board of Inspectors
- Bureau US Commissioners AI-BM
- Certified Welding Inspectors CWT BUREAU AI-BM AWS CWI QC-2 / ASNT SNT-TC-1A LEVEL-II
- AWS CWI QC-1
- Certified Welding Educators AWS CWE
- Education & Training toward certification Preperation
- National Automotive and Light Truck Certifications, structural, sheet metal for the automotive and auto repair industry
- On-site company certification testing administration
- Company Welding Inspector AWS QC-2, AI-BM Certification
- QA-QC Consulting, welding applications, production improvements, welding procedure development, documentation PQR, WPS, AWS, ASME contract specifications, engineering
- AWS Metal Roof Deck Welding Certifications
- Structural Sheet Steel, Welded Shear Studs
- Cranes and Booms, machinery material handling equipment, earthmoving equipment
A Bureau of Certified Professionals in the Industry
Bureau members maintain the highest standards for excellence
CWT Welding Certification Bureau is the premier national organization that incorporates all of the services listed. Our members include certified welders, contractors, manufacturers, technical and trade organizations, AI-BM certification inspectors. CWT is a national welding certification bureau that was established to benefit welders / inspectors and Companies in obtaining code certifications, employers are assured that a CWT bureau certified welder or inspector has the credentials needed in today's industry. All professionals must pass a specified welding test or exam when applying for Certification.
The quality standards that members follow presents them as, one who has
made a commitment to quality welding and the publics safety.